Hello all

  • robinv_70
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2013
      Newcomer here :) Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Robin. I'm from Grant County, KY. Married with a 23 yr old son. Love archeology, especially if it links back to my ancestors... which ere mainly Scottish, Welsh and German. I don't normally post a lot unless I find something interesting about heritage, but I am always reading ;)

      Robin
    • Gregg Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 11, 2013
        Welcome Robin !!!

        Oswald Byrht
        ---------------------------------
        Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel
        (Fate goes ever as she shall)

        On 4/11/2013 10:34 AM, robinv_70 wrote:

        > Newcomer here :) Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Robin. I'm
        > from Grant County, KY. Married with a 23 yr old son. Love archeology,
        > especially if it links back to my ancestors... which ere mainly
        > Scottish, Welsh and German. I don't normally post a lot unless I find
        > something interesting about heritage, but I am always reading ;)
        >
        > Robin

      • robinv_70
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 12, 2013
          Thank you, Gregg :) How's things?