Re: Freya and Bel

  • Steve Anthonijsz
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2012
      In my time as a Heathen I have found that we don't choose our gods, they
      choose us�if that is our doom. Most often they do not, as they are more
      concerned with communities than with individuals except for certain
      extreme/heroic circumstances. My advice would be to honour all the gods and
      goddesses when the times are appropriate, honour your ancestors more
      frequently, and keep your heart open. If one claims you it will be clear.
      He/she will insure that you know all that you need to know.

      ~~Steve Anthonijsz

      Roots of Irmins�l: http://irminengesellschaft.blogspot.com/
      Irminic store: http://www.zazzle.com/irminenschaft
      Die Irminen Gefolgschaft: http://irminenschaft.weebly.com/