a Heathen Survey

  • khulsman@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2012
      For those willing to participate.

      Dr. Jennifer Snook, a sociologist and Heathen of 14 years is currently asking for Heathens/Asatru/Forn Sed practitioners to complete a brief survey to be used in research in her upcoming book on Heathenry, based upon nine years of ethnographic research. It is anonymous and confidential, and is being collected under Human Subjects approval through the University of Mississippi.

      I am not associated with Dr. Snook, but as someone who has done my time in academia I know how useful information of this sort can really be.

      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDNjWGJWZFM3MEpRUXFHZG9qZXZyWWc6MQ

      or the more email friendly: http://bit.ly/H11Je3

      -Trickster's Daughter