Anti-Religious fanatics in Iceland, FW from Daily News from Iceland

  • Jordsvin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2012
      Anti-Religious fanatics in Iceland, FW from Daily News from Iceland

      http://www.icelandreview.com/icelandreview/daily_life/Non_Religious_Fanatics
      _%28BJ%29_0_385834.news.aspx

      or

      http://tinyurl.com/7rnf745
    • wynlord1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2012
        With the exception of the first paragraph, not a bad article.

        Spence The Elder
      • Steven T Abell
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2012
          I responded to that paragraph of that article.
          Eyglo said she would post my response.

          Steve