Birmingham, Al. Meet-and-Greet - Reminder

  • Lee Bailey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007
      Hallo Everyone!
      It is almost that time. The June Heathen Meet-and-Greet will be next
      Saturday, June the 7th from 5pm until ??? at the Barnes and
      Noble Booksellers at the Summit (US 280 and I-459). We will be
      meeting in the Cafe area, weather permitting we will be outside. All
      Heathens are welcome and encouraged to attend. Please come out and
      join us for some good Heathen camaraderie and a (hopefully) lively
      discussion, we would love to have you.
      May the Holy Gods watch and ward you and yours!
      Marc