Thank you for allowing me to join

  • Loki
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2011
      Hailsa,

      I simply wished to say thank you for allowing me to join your group. I hope to gain some quality information here as well as make some friends. While I doubt many (or even any) are from the Baltimore area, I hope to be relocating soon, perhaps in the spring.

      I am from (if truly anywhere) the Mountains, the high desert, the places where you can stand and look to the horizon, with nothing to impede the view. I came to the East Coast 10 years ago, for what seemed like an okay idea at the time (a woman of course), yet now I wish to return to back West.

      Soon enough it will be a fact rather than just a desire. I tried to write more about myself in the application to join, it took me over an hour however. Kept getting kicked back for being longer than 200 characters. I'll write more soon enough.

      Thanks again,
      Lokiseinn
    • Elaine Blakely
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2011
        Rede Seeker here.

        Welcome to the group.

        If you relocate to the Texas Gulf Coast, maybe we can meet up on Galveston Island.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2011
          LokiSeinn,
          Glad to Have you here. I became heathen while living in D.C. I grew up in the Metro area and have many friends in Baltimore in the Goth/cyber/steampunk underground there. my wife lived in York PA for many years as well. If you ever come back to the mountains we can get together. we live in South Central Montana. I would never move back to B'more or D.C. again. feel free to email me privatly if you want.
          Waissail,
          TJ
          Hravenlandeye Kindred