Birmingham, Al. Meet-and-Greet - recap

  • Lee Bailey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2007
      Hallo Everyone!
      A great Heathen time was had last Saturday. As per our usual we met at
      around 5pm at Barnes and Noble and sat around drinking coffee and catching
      up on what each of us had been up to. When the Ladies decided it was time
      to feed them we retired to what is becoming a favorite restaurant (I think
      it has to do with the aquarium sized margaritas!) where we continued to
      talk and share in each others company. When we had sated our bellies we
      decided to visit a new "occult" store that had opened, Books, Beans, and
      Candles - www.bookbeancandle.com. It looks to be a great store! Very
      friendly and accommodating to Heathens. I will let you know more as I
      have more contact with them.
      To those who made it it was great to see you again. To those who
      couldn't, you were missed. To those who we have yet to met, there is
      always next month!
      May the Holy Gods watch and ward you and yours!
      Marc
      AFA FolkBuilder AL & MS