FW: If possible suggesting idea to other Northern Heathery communities

  • Jordsvin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      _____

      From: Christimes@... [mailto:Christimes@...]
      Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 3:57 PM
      To: jordsvin@...
      Subject: If possible suggesting idea to other Northern Heathery communities

      Dear Mr Jordsvin,

      Good Afternoon and happy new year!

      I wrote to you last year about making a video on Youtube about the ancient
      Germanic Monuments in Germany!

      If possible if you can suggest this idea to other people that you may know
      in the Northern Heathery Asatru Community, if they can making a video
      series on You tube about ancient German Monuments, and Germanic Goddess
      Monuments scattered across Germany!

      I don't know many people that may be interested in this type of project!

      Even friends online are not interested in this type of project!

      If you can please look into this idea if possible!

      I hope that I'll hear from you soon!

      Thank You for your concern in this matter!

      Sincerely,

      Christopher Coleman