August Sale - Big Savings for Heathens who want to learn

  • Uncle Thor
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      Summer Sale!

      I am happy to tell you about our continuing Summer Sale, with deep
      discounts on many of our most popular books and monographs. All of
      our books are our original works, and we have been publishing since
      1991. Thanks to our sale, you can enjoy saving of $5, $10, $15 and
      more of our regular prices.

      We offer you our or Rune books, magickal texts, Recovery
      books, Norse Tradition lessons and more. Many of the monographs are
      courses . Reading them is like taking lessons with us. These are
      the Trollwise Press publications, and now you can get them for less.

      Our books are written to get you up and working with the
      material quickly. These texts are short on theory and long on
      practical use. You will do more than read about Runes, magick, etc.
      You will be able to use it and make it work for you. Why theorize
      when you can utilize?
      Here is the link to our book sale:

      http://www.thortrains.com/UncleThors/specials07.htm

      Now is the time to get the best books are the best price.

      Hurry – in the current economy we cannot be sure how much longer we
      can keep prices this low.

      Please be so kind as to pass this along far and wide. We rely on our
      fellow Heathens to pass the word for us.

      Thank you

      Uncle Thor