Re: [HeathenNews] What Heathen groups have been working on getting Thor's Hammer

  • Susan Granquist
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 9:38 PM
      I. and the Irminsul Aettir. have been involved in the
      process of working with pagan leaders of the other
      religions get their symbols accepted and in gathering
      statistics and information via a poll and messages on
      our webpage for several years on the Thor's hammer to
      be accepted. It's definitely our turn.

      Regards,
      Susan Granquist

      --- Christopher Blackwell <myrddin1@...>
      wrote:

      > What Heathen groups have been working to get the VA
      > to accept
      > the Thor's hammer as an emblem of belief for Heathen
      > soldiers?
      >
      > If anyone can give me a link to those groups, please
      > contact me privately.
      >
      > I can help put them in contact with people willing
      > to help with the fight.
      > Just doing some networking.
      >
      > I would appreciate any help in getting this offer to
      > the right groups already
      > involved in the Thor's Hammer quest.
      >
      > Blessed Be,
      >
      > Christopher

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
    • Elaine Blakely
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2008
        Rede Seeker here.

        http://constantinessword.com/

        On a related subject, the documentary 'Constantine's Sword' looks at the
        American Military as it becomes increasingly more Christian and intolerant
        of other faiths serving in it.