Happy Charming of the Plow!

  • Jordsvin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      This is a holiday celebrated by many Heathen groups today and is based on a
      re-Heathenization of an Anglo-Saxon rite. One thing to bear in mind is your
      own climate. I remember doing it one year in bitter cold, blowing snow and
      the grown frozen hard. Kentucky is not England! Most of us don't farm or
      own ploughs. We Heathens, ever-adaptable, have made alterations. Such
      things as checkbooks, job offers, textbooks and much more have been blessed.
      Have a great holiday, Jordsvin