1st Posting to List

  • Jordsvin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2006
      Hello All and thanks for joining the list. Please get the word out as
      widely as possible, especially be posting the URL of this list and a
      description of what it's for (the one on the homepage is a bit long but use
      that if you like) to lists you are on, provided that the listowners don't
      mind. Feel free to introduce yourselves if you like, but as this is an
      announcement/news URL list as opposed to a discussion one, the big thing is
      for folks to start posting. I'll get the ball rolling with my first bit of
      news...Jordsvin