Baha'i books

  • covenant_bahai
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2003
      Greetings Stephen,

      Welcome to the Heart of the Baha'i Faith Yahoo! e-Group. If you are
      interested, I have extra copies of some central texts (i.e. -
      Scripture) of the Baha'i Faith that I am willing to pass on to you.
      The Writings that I have available are as follows:
      - The Hidden Words of Baha'u'llah,
      - Gleanings from the Writings of Baha'u'llah, and
      - Tablets of Baha'u'llah.
      If all of that sounds overwhelming, then I would recommend that you
      at least start off with The Hidden Words of Baha'u'llah, in
      which "the inner essence" of that which has been "revealed unto the
      Prophets of old" has been "clothed...in the garment of brevity." I
      can also send you a couple of pamphlets which illucidate the
      relationship between Christianity and the Baha'i Faith. Feel free to
      e-Mail me at CovenantBahai@..., and I will send them out to you
      ASAP and/or answer any questions that you may have, to the best of my
      ability. Please note that I am making this offer free of charge and
      with no strings attached.

      Take care,
      Ernesto

      "O SON OF MAN
      Veiled in My immemorial being and in the ancient eternity of My
      essence, I knew My love for thee; therefore I created thee, have
      engraved on the Mine image and revealed to thee My beauty."
      From The Hidden Words.