4 City Health Freedom Tour Starting Soon. Be There, Share with Friends

  • Natural Solutions
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21 5:58 PM
      Register Now for Either Event (or Both) at www.4CityTour.weebly.com.

      Thank you for you recent inquiry about the Natural Solutions Foundation's 4 City Health Freedom Tour. If you have already completed your registration, please share this information with your circle of influence.

      Women's Coalition Luncheon: If you still have not completed your registration for either the Women's Health Freedom Coalition, please do so now to assure your place.  The minimum suggested tax deductible donation is $50 per person, by popular demand.  You will receive a valuable information gift as our way of attending this event which will help you spread the word effectively.  The word, of course, is "Freedom"!
      Investor's Intelligence Briefing and Dinner: If you have not completed your Investor Qualification Questionnaire go to www.4CityTour.weebly.com and do so now.  Following SEC regulation, we can share our Private Offering with you once you do that and, as a qualified investor, you will be invited to attend this important session with General Bert in the City of your choice.

       Yours in health and freedom,
      The Trustees of the Natural Solutions Foundation  and Fund for Natural Solutions

      Maj. Gen. Albert N. Stubblebine
      Rima E. Laibow, MD
      Ralph Fucetola, JD