Alsterworthia International March, 2011

  • harrymays
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      The following are the contents with page numbers of Alsterworthia International, March, 1011. Please contact me direct if you require further information.
      Bad Boy Beauties Part-1 Soumen Aditya, India. 2-4

      2010 Variants in Haworthia M B Bayer, South Africa 5-13,16-19

      Seed list Joel Lode, Spain 14-15

      Gasteria 'Coated Tongue' Jean-André Audissou, France & Harry Mays, UK 19

      Haworthia 'Ginrai' Dr M. Hayashi, Japan & Harry Mays, UK 19

      The Genus Haworthia Volume 1. Ingo Breuer, Germany 20-21

      Aloe globuligemma Pole Evans in Botswana Bruce J. Hargreaves, USA 22-23

      Book. Succulent Plants of the Canary Islands, Easy identification guide by Joël Lodé 23

      A note for authors. 23

      The Cultivar Project - Updated/Corrected Names 24-26,28

      Exotic Plant Books http://www.exoticplantbooks.com, Daiv Freeman, USA 26

      Did you know, many do not, that a new International Code of Nomenclature for Cultivated Plants was published in October, 2009? 27

      Harry Mays
      Editor, Alsterworthia International.
      Coordinator, Cultivar Project
      World Agent, Haworthia Study