CT Cactus & Succulent Society annual Show and Sale

  • Ken Mosher
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 9:30 PM
      I want to let everyone who's handy to Connecticut know that the Connecticut Cactus & Succulent Society's annual show and sale is being held Sat, April 5 and Sun April 6 at Naugutuck Valley Community College in Waterbury, CT. This is the usual location.

      Full details can be found at http://ctcactusclub.com/

      Choose the "Show & Sale" button in the left-side menu.

      Thanks and hope to see you there,
      Ken Mosher, President, CC&SS

      P.S. I'll send this out each Wednesday until the show.