Re: [Hartpence2005] Whats Up?

  • joshua wyrick
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 16, 2005
      Gable, My original comment wasn't meant to be trash talk. I don't even play football. I actually thought that you guys must have had a home playoff game somewhere in the past. I'm in our band, which is without a doubt the best in this area. I have preformed in 41 halftime shows so far in my high school career, and 41 times we have blown the other band away. After this year we will be 43-0 (including three playoff games) in my high school career. We also did the pregame show for the Browns vs. Jets game in '04.

      Now that doesn't mean I don't care about football. I care about the Redmen just the same as I do for my Buckeyes and Browns. I'm completely content with the fact that during my high school career the Redmen won two NOL (Northern Ohio League) titles and went to the playoffs twice. They could still get a NOL title this year if they win out.

      So Gable, I hope you guys go deep into the playoffs, so that you can enjoy your senior year as much as I am enjoying mine.

      Oh and if you want to talk trash...... The Bellevue Redmen made it to the playoffs numerous times in the past 15 years and hold a 23-8-3 overall record against the Clyde Fliers.

      Hard feelings aside, good luck in the playoffs.

      Josh Wyrick

      P.S. Did you go to tower driving academy in may of '03? If so we were in the same class.

      And good luck to everyone else in football, band, and any other activity coming up.

      Brian Gable <coolguy06@...> wrote:
      HEY WYRICK  GUESS WHO'S RANKED NUMBER 1 IN THE STATE  THE CLYDE FLIERS BABY..... for D 3 the number one seed lost tonight so were number one... so really you have absolutly no room to talk...... sorry maybe next year for ya..ooh wait your a senior hmm that sucks....... oh and by the way last and this year we have and are going to the playoffs so really you guys had two years we have two years and maybe some more....oh and ill talk to ya in seven weeks....