[Fwd: Re: Samuel Hart and Phebe Lamoureux]

  • Monty Hart
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2001
      Cousins and Friends-

      I received the two emails below from John Kennedy.  John has some information about Samuel Hart (b. 1744) who married Phebe Lamoureux.

      Samuel's Hart lineage is;

      Samuel, Jonathan, Monmouth, William Monmouth, Jonathan, Edward

      Cousin Monty
      ____________________

      Hello,

       I have: Samuel Hart born to Jonathan Hart, Pvt. and Elizabeth Bloomer, of Yorktown, Westchester County, NY, Jonathan and his wife are buried in Shrub Oak Methodist
      Cemetery, near Yorktown. and Samuel, and his daughter are buried in Crompond Baptist Cemetery, in Yorktown, along with his son-in-law Martin Brown, the son of Lt.
      Benjamin Brown and Christina Sherwood, of Mount Pleasant, NY.  Samuel Hart was born 1774 and died December 09, 1825 he married Phebe Lamoureux on January 22,
      1794, it was " amuddy rainy day" according to the Rev. Constant Silas.  Phebe's parents were Isaac and Elizabeth Lamoureux.  Would like to share more information.

      John Kennedy
      ___________________

      Hello Monty,

       Yes you can share my email, I live in Danbury, CT. not too far from where our ancestors are buried.   I know where Monmouth Hart is buried and have also seen the graves of the fisher family which I am in that line too.  My Kennedy's are from SC and on my father's side the HART, BROWN, PEASE, SHERWOOD, FISHER, LAMOURUEX, DEVEUAX, ORSER, BLOOMER, BUDD, DAVIDS,GREENE'S and many other are on my mother's side, from Westchester County, NY.

      John

    • Tourjo@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 20, 2001
        To John Kennedy:-  I see our HART book does not show any children for Samuel HART and Phebe LAMOREAUX but does show two daughters by Samuel's second wife, Hannah GARRISON.  Please enlighten me.

        I also would like to know how you tie in to the FISHERs and DEVEAUXs.  I may have information for you on these families.

        I live not too far from you in Valhalla, Westchester County, NY.  I am retired, are you?  I look forward to hearing from you.  My E-mail is <Tourjo@...>

        Joan Turnure