Welcome to a new Hart Cousin

  • Monty Hart
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2001
      Hart Cousins and Friends-

      We have a new member of the Hart-L list service (thanks to our wonderful
      Pat Gilbert!) .

      Lisa Wisdom is her name. Lisa was raised in New Mexico, where she
      currently resides. Lisa, Pat and I are all closely related, with John
      Jay Hart and Alverda Virginia Kennison as our common ancestors.

      The following is Lisa's lineage;

      1. Edward Hart (b. abt 1616) and Margaret (?)
      2. Jonathan Hart (b. 1650) and Hannah Budd
      3. William Monmouth Hart (b. 1690) and Sarah Ogden
      4. Joseph Hart (b. 1726) and Elizabeth Gedney
      5. Monmouth Hart (b. 1752) and Mary Gedney
      6. John Hart (b. 1780) and Phoebe Fisher
      7. Elijah Gedney Hart (b.1817) and Hannah Downing
      8. John Jay Hart (b.1841) and Alverda Virginia Kennison
      9. William Kennison Hart and Dosia Bernard
      10. Helen Alverda Hart and Ted Wisdom
      11. Betty Jean Wisdom and Hubert Sewell
      12. Lisa Wisdom

      If any Hart-L member would like to contact Lisa directly, her email
      address is;

      rdrunner@...

      Welcome Lisa. It's a great please to have you join our group and to
      have found another Hart cousin.

      Cousin Monty