Welcome to the Edward Hart Family List Service (Hart-L for short)

  • montyh@gci.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2000
      Thanks for joining. We're all glad you did.

      Genealogical information, research and questions about the Edward
      Hart line are encouraged and welcomed. Please send your emails to
      "Hart-L@egroups.com". Posts will be automatically forwarded to
      all members of this group and will also be archived for future
      reference and retrieval. What you discuss today could be very
      valuable to someone else on this list, either now or in the future.

      As always, email of a personal nature can be sent directly to the
      individual it is intended for. A list of members will be maintained
      and made available, to facilitate direct contact. Submittal of
      Lineage and Biographical Information, to be used for that list, is
      encouraged but not required. As a minimum, names and email addresses
      will be made available to all members.

      A word or caution, let's all play nicely. Remember we can disagree
      without being disagreeable. Abuse may result in banishment.

      Enjoy!!!!!

      Your Cousin,

      Monty Hart
      Anchorage, Alaska