Good morning

  • feather_waterfire
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29 4:44 AM
      Have you ever noticed that the activity in haunts or what not, increase
      with the energy of the storms, or the foundation that a home is built
      on? There are many theories out there that have always made me wonder.

      Why is it that a female is easier to connect with than a man when it
      comes to hauntings? I have also noticed that the women tend to carry
      the gene for sesitivity period, it is rare for a man to. I would love
      to hear your theroies on these things and more if you would like to
      share.

      Blessed Be,

      Angel