New happinings

  • feather_waterfire
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      First off before I even get into the strange events that have been
      going on as of late, i did want to bring something to this groups
      attention. We are a young group trying to make it in a world that is
      slowly becomming more and more aware of paranormal happenings, what
      we need to survive is word of mouth. Not very many mails are being
      circuallated through this group anymore, and I, personaly, would love
      to see more. Encourage your friends to join and share with us. This
      is a safe haven for one and all:)

      Ok lets get down to the meat and potatoes shall we? Last weet Chris
      and I were in bed, and at 2 am, the room started Vibrating. We turned
      the light on, and nothing was there. We turned it back off,a nd
      things started falling 30 min later. the next morning I woke up and
      our eldest was up making ready for school looking so tired. He had
      asked if anyone was up during the night, cause heard heavy footsteps
      in the house and loud talkin in his room. No one was up that night.
      Lastnight I was in bed and fell to sleep quick, when ina dream I was
      threading a theater machine for movies, and then all the sudden i was
      ina office. i remember a guy sitting at his desk looking at me, my
      body froze, contorted and fell to the ground. as I fell to the
      ground, in life my spirit lifted out of my body, spun about for a
      bit, and slammed so hard back into my body, that my knees hurt. I was
      so scared!

      I hope to ahve more to share soon!

      Blessed be,

      Angel