Bill Cockrell

  • LParasson@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2009
      I have been asked by Tom Keehan to pass on the following information:

      As you may already know Bill Cockrell, the bass of the 1962 International
      Champs, the Gala Lads, passed away last week. Bill was right around 90 years
      young.

      Their will be a graveside service on Wednesday, February 4 at 11:30 AM:

      San Gabriel Cemetery
      601 Roses Road
      San Gabriel, CA 91775

      Lefty Parasson