Harding News - June 1st

  • mykahlarkins
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2010
      Tuesday, June 1st

      -PTA Meeting 7pm in the Harding Library. Everyone welcome and childcare provided.

      Wednesday, June 2nd

      -Harding Band Program ends
      -Minimum day
      -Ice Cream Sales after school

      Friday, June 4th

      -Ice Cream Sales after school.

      -The Harding Olympics is our last big fundraising event of the year. Permission slips went home on Wednesday, May, 26. They are due on Tuesday, June 1. The events will take place at 2:30 pm-5 pm on the Harding Blacktop.

      Volunteers are needed to help with registration, each event, snacks and refreshments, and escorting each class from event to event. Please return your student's permission slip and indicate how you can help the Olympics be a success.

      Funds raised are due by Friday, June 4. All contributions are tax deductible. The Harding PTA tax ID# is 94-6172316. Prizes will be given to the top fundraiser for each grade level and first, second, and third place ribbons will be given to the winners of each event.

      -Jamba Juice will sell fruit juice smoothies for $2 each. A portion of the proceeds will benefit Harding PTA.

      Go Harding tigers!

      MORE NEWS/FUTURE DATES:

      6/10 – Last Dad's Club Meeting of the year at 7:00pm in the Harding Library.

      6/10 – 6th Grade Graduation and LAST DAY OF SCHOOL – NOON DISMISSAL

      IN APPRECIATION

      - Big Thank you to Corrina Caballero and everyone who helped with the Harding Book Fair last Thursday night. We were able to meet our goal and we can purchase the 50 State Books for the Harding library!