Re: [Hamtown] What about this guys

  • Charlie Carpenter
    Same here, a place where you re not afraid to ask a question or question someone about their QSL practice. You might say a place to let off some steam every
    Message 1 , Apr 7, 2008
      Same here, a place where you're not afraid to ask a question or question someone about their QSL practice.

      You might say a place to let off some steam every now and then. When you here over and over "to make contact and to QSl", or "it's only a hobby", and then not to be able to make comments on such practice, it does get frustrating. I really liked the last post I got from Mr Higgins, it made it sound as if he's being controlled by the club! The club has nothing to say on how the reflector is ran!

      Now I'm getting frustrated!

      70thirds, I think,
      Charlie W5 N a MX

      On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 11:33 AM, <wa6hze@...> wrote:

      Well Ron I would go there quite yet. I look at this new group as a new forum to post question or comments and not get
      beating down on every word in any future post.

      WAY OUT WEST RAY