EARTHQUAKE HITS NORTH INDIA

  • PANDIT, VU2DCT
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2011
      Hi,

      Asa all of us are aware that an earthquake hits north India
      yesterday at 1811 Hrs IST. My QTH is one of the cities where we feel
      the tremor at 1813 Hrs IST (Aprox.).

      Today morning, I received SMSs' on my cellphone stating that an
      emergency net is being set up at 14190 KHz by our friend VU2PEB.

      I shall be there after 1500 Hrs IST everyday.

      73's
      de
      PANDIT, VU2DCT
      --