RV Style Steel Carport

  • Shahid Mushtaq
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2012
      Our RV steel carport unit is high quality protection from the effects of sun and weather for cars, trucks, machinery, trecreational equipment or just about anything else that requires outdoor protection.
      The top roof material is fluted steel sheathing, shipped in pre-cut sheet lengths, with a baked-on neutral color painted finish. The steel panels resist rust, oxidation, or any amount of the sun's damaging effects. The roof sheets easily attach to the frame assembly with rubber grommetted self-drilling screws at each frame member.