House Style Garage Building

  • Shahid Mushtaq
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2012
      Main cover and doors are made from long life UV Resistant, Fire Retardant Poly with woven backing and is CPAI-84 rated. All fabric components feature heat-welded seam construction. All Rhino Shelter instant garages have a special layer in between the outer and inner layers called the Inner Black Scrim.  The Inner Black Scrim has a coating that blocks 100% sunlight from penetrating through the material.
       Ratchet Strap
      Only Rhino Shelters come standard with ratchet straps.  Our ratchet straps allow covers to go on to the frame with a drum tight fit resulting in the ability to withstand and increased snow load.  Unlike ropes, our straps are made from a strong webbing material that will not stretch and allow the shelter cover to loosen.

      Unit features double zipper doors on both ends allow drive-through capability, and good ventilation. Each door contains a pocket for a rigid pole and grommets for securing them up during use. Each unit comes equipped with cable earth anchors and 36" drive rod.