Tammy Hammond - Trying to find

  • truefordfast
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2008
      This is a long shot I know....

      I am looking for my first crush, Tammy was living in Edmonton and moved
      with her family to Hamilton in the late 1970's. She had a sister named
      Tina (I believe they were twins), and a brother named Tim, if I
      remember things correctly, her father's name was Ernie (I may have some
      of these facts wrong, it was a long time ago)

      I think about Tammy almost every day, we were only in grade school (St.
      Justins) when we knew each other, it would be a dream come true just to
      connect with her again.

      If anyone can help, please let me know, or if you know Tammy, please
      pass this message on to her.

      Thank you all,

      Mark