Re: [Hammond] Another Hammond has returned

  • Mark and Marie Sorensen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2006
      Lee,

      I think that would be a great idea (to start a new group...leave message here for others to come find us).  I believe you have been a moderator in other groups, so you know what you are doing.  If you would like to start the new group and be the "owner", I would be more than glad to help you and learn about being a moderator.

      Yours,
      Marie

      Lee <4string4u@...> wrote:
      Hi folks, I was in this group a while back but left due to lack of
      activity and it seemed like the group had become a spam dump.  Marie
      emailed me and told me of more activity here recently so I am back.  I
      have my family traced to Lavenham England in the 1500's.

      The problem with this group is that whoever moderated it left and no
      one has any way to control the spam or group settings as far as posting
      pictures and files.  I would like to propose that since there is
      activity again, we simply create a new group that we can have control
      over.  We can post messages on this group that we have moved.  If
      anyone would like to help moderate a new group let me know.  It always
      works better if there are two or three moderators.

      Regards,
      Lee Hammond

      Yahoo! Photos

    • shari wagner