Re: Welcome to Hammond@onelist.com

  • specialteach@xxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 1999
      Hi,
      Im just starting to try to research my family history. My Grandmother
      was Mary Hammond who married John Welch sometime around 1915...probably
      in Ashland, Kentucky...or somewhere close.

      That really is all I know right now about the Hammond side of the family.
      I don't really know how to do any of this..just learning.
      Nancy S
    • Lorac4983@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 1999
        Hello.....
        I am hoping to find anyone who knows of a Calvin Hammond who lived/lives
        around Laurel Mississippi. I am Willie Mae Gore 's daughter and I have reason
        to believe he is my birthfather. I am adopted and I have found Willie Mae's
        family, unfortunalty, she died a year before I met her but have been welcomed
        with open arms by all the rest of her family, including my 1/2 sister. I mean
        no harm only would like to meet this gentleman who helped bring me into this
        world..... I wish to know a little about my medical background also.... He
        is a link to my past.... I have no wish to complicate his life.... just would
        like to say hi.. any information you have would be appreciated...
        Love to all
        Love to ya'll
        Carol...... AKA Janice Hammond..... ( my birthname)
      • Rick & Sharon Cords
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 24, 1999
          Message text written by INTERNET:Hammond@onelist.com
          >I am hoping to find anyone who knows of a Calvin Hammond who lived/lives
          around Laurel Mississippi. <

          Wish I could help you! Know how you feel, I too am looking for my birth
          father's family background. Never knew him or any other member of my
          Hammond family. Anyway, I do know that Calvin is NOT a part of my
          Hammond line.

          Good luck! I pray you find what you are looking for.

          Sharon Hammond Cords