Newbie

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2004
      Wow there sure are a lot of Hammonds. My name is Debra Rae Hammond.
      One of eight children of Wayne Dean and Mary Lou (nee Hammond)
      My dads parents were Arthur Dean Hammond and Bessie Irene Baggs from
      Darwin, Clark County Illinois. having 2 children Wayne Dean and
      Noble Edsel
      My mothers parents were Augustus Hammond and Alma Rae(nee Scott)
      Parents to 8 children. Eldon Scott, Mary Lou, Nellie Mae, Guy Lloyd,
      Doris Jean, Peggy Joe, Dorothy Jane, Phyllis
      Alma Rae Scott was of daughter Everett and Mary Cline Scott

      Is that enough information to see if I have any rellies on the
      group?