Hammond/Gray connection

  • kimberlya63
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 16 12:51 PM
      Is there anyone out there with these family members?: Mary A.
      Hammond b.abt. 1813 in Virginia, married James H Gray b.abt.1814 in
      N. Carolina, children: Elizabeth b. 1839/40, William b. 1843, John
      G. b.1845, Mariah E. b. 1848(my g.g. grandmother who married Wm
      Malott)and George M b.1848/49. I found them on the 1850 Caldwell Co.
      KY census but have not been able to go back further, as yet. Thank
      you, Kim
    • shari wagner
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 16 12:55 PM
        May i ask who your Mom and Dad were? Shari

        kimberlya63 <kimberlya63@...> wrote:
        Is there anyone out there with these family members?:  Mary A.
        Hammond b.abt. 1813 in Virginia,  married James H Gray b.abt.1814 in
        N. Carolina, children: Elizabeth b. 1839/40, William b. 1843, John
        G. b.1845, Mariah E. b. 1848(my g.g. grandmother who married Wm
        Malott)and George M b.1848/49. I found them on the 1850 Caldwell Co.
        KY census but have not been able to go back further, as yet.  Thank
        you, Kim

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • shari wagner

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 19 9:25 AM
            --- shari wagner <shariw9@...> wrote:
            > I still would like to no who your Mom and Dad
            > are.I new a Kim Hammond years ago.Just wondering if
            > it was you??
            >
            > kimberlya63 <kimberlya63@...> wrote:Is there
            > anyone out there with these family members?: Mary
            > A.
            > Hammond b.abt. 1813 in Virginia, married James H
            > Gray b.abt.1814 in
            > N. Carolina, children: Elizabeth b. 1839/40, William
            > b. 1843, John
            > G. b.1845, Mariah E. b. 1848(my g.g. grandmother who
            > married Wm
            > Malott)and George M b.1848/49. I found them on the
            > 1850 Caldwell Co.
            > KY census but have not been able to go back further,
            > as yet. Thank
            > you, Kim

            > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

            Hey Shari,

            Sorry, my maiden name is Malott. I'm not your Kim
            Hammond, but thanks for your reply. Kim

            http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
          • shari wagner
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 19 1:27 PM