Hammond Family in Alabama

  • Roy Click Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      My grandmother was a Hammond (Lena Hammond Click), her father was
      George T. Hammond, m Laura Lela Driskell. Both buried in Holly
      Cemetery, Trinity Co., Texas. George's parents John J. Hammond m
      Susie Lindsey in Alabama. Family stories about John was that he was
      in the civil war and than moved to Texas with all his family. All
      these Hammonds are buried at Holly Cemetery, Trinity Co., Texas. I
      would like to find our where in Alabama they came from and a little
      history of this family. Thanks