My Daughter

  • Sharon Ann Wagner
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      Hello,I joined this group for my Daughter.Her dad is a
      Hammond.And she has 2 sisters and a brother she has never met.She
      would love to find out where they are.And then find out if they
      would like to meet her.Im hoping some one in here can help.Her dads
      name is Richard (Dick) Hammond.He lives in Cherokee,Iowa.His Dads
      name was Ceicel Hammond.He lived in Nemaha,Iowa.His Moms name was
      Verus Hammond.She lived and died in Cherokee,Iowa.He had lots of
      brothers and sisters.But i cant remeber them all.Ill put down the
      ones a meet.Gordon Hammond Cherokee,328 n 1st.phone no 712-225-
      4314.Steve Hammond Calaforna.George Hammond. Kim sister youngest in
      family.Im going to send this and add on in a min.