Re: RE:[Hammond] Newbie

  • steven
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 24, 2003
      Well First you need your parents Full Name at birth and there dates
      of birth, where they were born and any relatives that you know of,
      then write back and we can lead you from there ok
    • Deb
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2004
        Wow there sure are a lot of Hammonds. My name is Debra Rae Hammond.
        One of eight children of Wayne Dean and Mary Lou (nee Hammond)
        My dads parents were Arthur Dean Hammond and Bessie Irene Baggs from
        Darwin, Clark County Illinois. having 2 children Wayne Dean and
        Noble Edsel
        My mothers parents were Augustus Hammond and Alma Rae(nee Scott)
        Parents to 8 children. Eldon Scott, Mary Lou, Nellie Mae, Guy Lloyd,
        Doris Jean, Peggy Joe, Dorothy Jane, Phyllis
        Alma Rae Scott was of daughter Everett and Mary Cline Scott

        Is that enough information to see if I have any rellies on the
        group?