Caution Virus

  • Len Pedwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2003
      Hello All,

      We have recently been hit by the infamous bugbear virus, the one that's been in the news in recent weeks and apologise if anyone has caught it off us. If you suspect that your computer has been hit by the virus or even if you simply want to check whether you have this 'popular' virus, simply go to http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.bugbear.b@... to get a removal tool for the Bugbear virus. Also, if you ever come across a suspicious looking email, remember to have your virus definitions up to date before opening.

      Sorry again for the problems,

      Len and Esmay