hammond j123

  • joannalouisewood
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 11, 2003
      IVE JUST BOUGHT A HAMMOND ORGAN AND WONDERED IF ANYONE KNEW ANYTHING
      ABOUT IT AS ACCORDING TO MY RESEARCH SO FAR IT DOESNT EXIST.

      IVE BEEN TOLD THE MODEL NUMBER IS

      123J2R

      ID APPRECIATE ANY INFORMATION ANYONE MIGHT HAVE ON THIS

      THANKS
    • Sandy DeLauretis
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 11, 2003
        I used to have information on the Hammond organ, I'll see if I can find it. I researched this 20 years ago so it might take me awhile to come up with it.
        Sandy

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 11, 2003
          I am a little confused as to why you have written to me about a Hammond
          organ. Can you enlighten me?

          Chris Harlin
        • kribbsdh@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 11, 2003
            Purely an accident; I don't even know how it happened! My wife's family
            name is
            Hamond, and I apprently was attempting to contact the "owner" of the
            Hammond news site. Sorry! Donald Kribbs
          • hammondfamily11@cwctv.net
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 14, 2003