New Hammond's!

  • MysticSol8@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2001
      Hello everyone:

      I'm a Hammond by marriage, and my husband and I have been doing
      research on his family. The furthest we have gotten on tracing his
      family line back has ended with Joseph W. Hammond from NJ who married
      Mary Jane Johson in Hamilton County, (Cincinnati Ohio) on 4-6-1848.

      That is all the information we have on Joseph W. Hammond (We have no
      clue where in NJ he was from or his Date of Birth).

      If anyone is seeking Hammonds who moved to Hamilton County
      (Cincinnati Ohio)I have compiled a lot of information on the
      decendents of the above mentioned Joseph W. Hammond.

      I realized while I was on a Gen. web-site that there are large
      amounts of Hammonds in the Ny & Nj area....

      Well everyone, Thank You! (maybe i'll get lucky).

      Tracy Aabey-Hammond