Rebecca V. Hammond, Roxbury, NY 1846-1896

  • vevaldrich@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2001
      I am interested in any information on the ancestry/family of Rebecca
      V. Hammond, born ca. 1846 (place unknown), d. 1896 in Roxbury,
      Delaware County, New York. She married William L. Preston and had
      five children: James, Jennie, Hannah (my grandmother), Mary, and
      Dewitt.

      I know my grandmother was born in Middletown, NY.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Vernon C. Aldrich