A Token of Gratitude!

  • vicegrip@kachina.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2000
      I would like to take this time to congradulate
      a member of our community for her hard work
      and dedication to this List. Tammy Wilson spent
      alot of her time to let us know of obituarys that
      were not necessarily hers but could be use to any
      of us. I personnally could not find anyone related
      to me on the list, however, someone out there may.
      I thank you Tammy for your hard work and effort put
      forth for this list.

      Some of us have wanted to be removed from this list
      because of the length of the obituaries. I want to
      ask you if you would consider the time it takes to
      put that list of obits together. Also if you aren't
      interested in the obits, could you just delete them
      from your email. I recieve over 100 emails a day from
      various sources and people, but find that sometimes
      that if I am not interested in them to just send them
      to Trash. However, if you still do not want to be a
      part of this community, please let me know and I will
      remove you from this list.

      Again, we are all a community, and a community only
      exists because of all who belong to it. Without it's
      members the community dies. All of us has our part.

      And Again, Thank you Tammy Wilson for your effort to
      inform us of the obits.

      Robert Hammond-Hammond@onelist moderator
    • Lorac4983@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2000
        I agree....... in the search for my birthfather, Calvin Hammond, I really
        appreciate the efforts of others.I have been thru ssdi so many times they
        ought to know my whole name,,,,,,lol.......
        Thanks again for a wonderful job.
        Carol
      • specialteach@dickson.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2000
          I have to agree! Even though I was not able tofind any of my links in
          the lists Tammy posted...There were so many families listed that somone
          was bound to find a link they may not have found otherwise. That is what
          this list is all about, and since I don't have the time or opportunity to
          so that extensive of a search at this time, I greatly apprecate the
          efforts of others. Thank you Tammy.

          Nancy S
          --
          Please visit my family history page