INTERNET ACCESS

  • Prosper Jingu
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      Hi Ricardo and all.

      How are you doing.I'm doing fine and now working & studying. I just want to share with you friends out there especially Uyoga members some good news.As i said,I'm now working with Uhuruone (selcom broadband) which is an internet service provider linked with SEACOM. It also provides fiber connection to other companies such as Sasatel,Banks etc.We provide unlimited internet access,that means you can be able to download any amount of bandwidth you like per day.pls go to  http://www.seacomblog.com/team-seacom/2010/09/uhuruone-bringing-internet-everyone.

      Every employee at Uhuruone has a free internet account which provides us access to browse internet  for free.Thats why i'm thinking to share this with others especially to use it in Uyoga activities when I'm free.But first thing first,in order to use it I've to find a place to live where there is access to Uhuruone,i mean uhuruone access point.I'm now looking a room to rent which is near to our access point then i can be able to use the internet even at home.I'm now using it only at office.I'll then talk to Josephat to see how Uyoga will benefit from this.
      I hope everything will go as arranged.
      have a nice day all.
      Prosper.