feed me at Sarakasi

  • wamburawilliam
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 23, 2009
      Hi friends and all,
      Am in Nairobi,i traveled well from Dar es salaam to Nairobi on the 20th march.You people outside there can feed me of many informations and people to meet,projects to visit,friends to make,new ideas i can invert while am in here.

      I have visited Nasfi African acrobatic group at sarakasi building,thanks to James for his hospitality and friendly brother i have found here.

      I have seen many youths doing various activities in the center,so many young and energetic.Am getting an opportunities to learn through friends and undergoing projects.

      Today am going to meet Dn Ottedo,to fous on my project of computer refurbisher for women and after a month i will move for Kisumu to meet Calvance Otiano.
      Please keep in touch with me.
      william
    • abinelimmanuel
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31, 2009
        --- In HakiElimuRafiki@yahoogroups.com, "wamburawilliam" <wamburawilliam@...> wrote:

        > Hi friends and all,
        > Am in Nairobi,i traveled well from Dar es salaam to Nairobi on the 20th march.You people outside there can feed me of many informations and people to meet,projects to visit,friends to make,new ideas i can invert while am in here.
        >
        > I have visited Nasfi African acrobatic group at sarakasi building,thanks to James for his hospitality and friendly brother i have found here.
        >
        > I have seen many youths doing various activities in the center,so many young and energetic.Am getting an opportunities to learn through friends and undergoing projects.
        >
        > Today am going to meet Dn Ottedo,to fous on my project of computer refurbisher for women and after a month i will move for Kisumu to meet Calvance Otiano.

        Hallow willium,am so happy for that step which you had move.Its the sign that we are on the way to succeed.
        >Am here in Bagamoyo district,as far as you know the place historically.There is also so many youths whose ptactices different kinds of ART in general.
        >As much as im interested on music,i wish to get more links from you for our neighbours Kenyans.
        >Also remind you that we should learn things concerning about ART from the people who have experience,good enough is where you are now,Very nice for the people whom you met,NafsiAfrica,people like James and so many.Send our greeting to them.
        >Am expecting to exchange more ideas with you in order to develop our music project.By application of ICT,WE WILL BE IN TOUCH.
        For your journey i can say BRAVO for you.
        >>YOUR MOST WELCOME IN BAGAMOYO.
      • abinelimmanuel
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 31, 2009
          --- In HakiElimuRafiki@yahoogroups.com, "wamburawilliam" <wamburawilliam@...> wrote:

          > Hi friends and all,
          > Am in Nairobi,i traveled well from Dar es salaam to Nairobi on the 20th march.You people outside there can feed me of many informations and people to meet,projects to visit,friends to make,new ideas i can invert while am in here.
          >
          > I have visited Nasfi African acrobatic group at sarakasi building,thanks to James for his hospitality and friendly brother i have found here.
          >
          > I have seen many youths doing various activities in the center,so many young and energetic.Am getting an opportunities to learn through friends and undergoing projects.
          >
          > Today am going to meet Dn Ottedo,to fous on my project of computer refurbisher for women and after a month i will move for Kisumu to meet Calvance Otiano.
          > Please keep in touch with me.
          > william
          >Willium, i will find more information about Sarakasi because i realise my self for those people who plactice it here in Bagamoyo.
          >>Also you have to feed me with the music information from there and if possible we need some skills i mean training on line.
        • Prims
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 14, 2009
            Hi Willy,
            I get heard now you are in Kenya.Me now I'm back in Dar for about two weeks till now.
            I still proceeding with more researchs to practicing the DIY solar products and a way ahead to improve it according to our local environment.
            How the situation over there?
            Ted say she miss you very much,as when me and tell her I,m in internet cafe.
            Bye