upcoming travel discounts for RPCVs

  • Mary Call Blanusa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2007
      HI all,

      I met with Ken Hill of NPCA last week and he mentioned that they are
      starting to get ready for the 50th anniversary of Peace Corps. As part
      of that NPCA is working with a couple of travel agent organizations to
      put together substantial travel discounts for airfare and hotel for
      RPCVs to travel back to their country of service. He said they are
      trying to work out deals where if you have at least 15 people
      traveling at the same time you would get a substantial discount.

      It seems like 15 people would not be that hard to round up. So maybe
      we can finally have a reunion after all. I will post any additional
      details when they are available but Ken also said to keep an eye on
      the NPCA website and they would be setting up pages dedicated to the
      50th anniversary events soon.

      On a personal note, I had my second baby in January, another boy,
      named Luka Call Blanusa.

      Best,
      Mary