Reunite in NOLA and help

  • jencoffeysf
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2005
      I spent some time this weekend with Jennifer Snyder and Tim Gardes up
      at their beautiful farm, and we got to talking about the reunion. A
      few possibilities came up. Of course none of us expected a hurricane
      to hit New Orleans, and I have a feeling we've all been affected by
      it in some way. We were talking about the follwoing possibilities:

      1. Having our reunion in New Orleans (not for Jazzfest), at a time
      when we can all get together and work on a social service project to
      help folks who need it. I've got a lot of ideas abuot specific
      possibilities, and maybe you do to. We might get together and see if
      any of our fellow RPCV's need us, and if so how. I could also connect
      us with any number of relief agencies in the area and identify a
      specific project that we could accomplish or participate in for a
      weekend.

      2. We could all get together on Jen and Tim's farm, camp out and eat
      off the land for a few nights.

      What do you guys think?

      -JenCoffey