NEED URGENT HELP

  • Orio
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2000
      Hello,

      I need urgent help. I have to deliver a website tomorrow and since it's
      graphic-intensive, I opted to have low resolution images to appear before
      the normal resolution ones.
      I used the LOWSRC tag.
      Problem: it seems to work only with Netscape !
      Neither Explorer nor Opera seem to recognize it.
      Also, I don't know why, but Explorer doesn't show progressively my
      progressive JPGs, again - only Netscape does.

      Can you please help? I'm under a deadline !

      Thanks in advance

      Orio