desparatly seeking webspace...

  • It Be Karry
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2000
      ok, i am REALLY fed up with crosswinds right now! so i'm looking for another decent web space server. when i say decent, i mean a good amount of space and no forced ads. i have another site at envy.nu, and i'm very happy with how they run things, but i don't want to have another site on their server. and i've had problems registering at stas.net and volare.net. so now i'm hoping someone will be able to offer me any ideas on where to go:-) or if they know any generous people with their own domain that are hosting, that would make me happy;)
      after all the problems that i've had with free webhosting, i'm thinking about getting my own domain. but i have to get a job first;)

      your mamma's got an afro with a chin strap
      circling the drain the clouds are laughing at me e-mail list join zoe's webring!