Re: [HTML-on-the-WEB] Any ideas, guys?

  • Sensei
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
      Hi Steve,

      --"It doesn't like the "window.main.location" line. "main" is
      the name I gave to the right hand frame when the page first
      loads."
      --

      Did you use the ID or the Name property? Nowadays, many page
      designers only use the ID to refer to HTML elements, but when

      So
      <frame id="main">
      will not work, whereas
      <frame name="main">
      will.

      You can use both the ID and name properties, if you need to use
      the ID too. So
      <frame name="main" id="main">
      is perfectly all right.