JPEG LOOP PROBLEM

  • Mongoose
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      Thanks to Angie and Ross for answering my last query - 'Question for
      you guys" - I managed to sort that one out. However I've got another
      problem:

      I've got a jpeg up on my egroup main page, but inspite of writing
      code for it to play over and over again without stopping, it only
      plays once, then stops. I cannot understand it.

      In the code after the address of the jpeg I've written: "
      start=fileopen" loop="infinite" hspace="150">

      This is exactly the same as a friend's main page code, yet his jpeg
      plays continuously and mine doesn't!

      What am I doing wrong???????

      I'd appreciate any help.