My Website

  • jfhaslam@zetnet.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2000
      Hi all!

      Just thought I'd let everyone know that I've made a major addition to my
      website - I've added a guestbook (hosted by Dreambooks)!

      Please visit my site and add a comment! :)

      http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/jfhaslam/atari.htm

      Also if there is any webmasters out there who use Dreambooks already, is
      there any tips you could give me?

      Cheers!

      James

      ___________________________________
      / /\
      / James Haslam / \
      / / || \
      / Email address: / || \
      / jfhaslam@... / /||\ \
      / / //||\\ \
      / Website: / \
      / www.users.zetnet.co.uk/jfhaslam/ / Atari Falcon \
      /__________________________________/________________\

      List owner of the Cheshunt Computer Club mailing list
    • It Be Karry
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2000
        > Also if there is any webmasters out there who use
        > Dreambooks already, is
        > there any tips you could give me?
        i don't use dreambook, but a number of my friends do. after you get so many entries, dreambook starts to delete the old ones. you should get one from phaistos (don't know the exact url, but that's where i have mine at) or guestbook.nu, which seems to be pretty popular now.
        and i have a question. is there anyway to justify text? i've been looking at html tutor programs, but i haven't been able to find anyting.

        your mamma's got a peg leg with a kick stand
        circling the drain
        long slambook
        the clouds are laughing at me
        short slambook